Thursday 4 March 2010

Accessories

Wow so this entry isn't about skiing! I just think it's quite amusing that when I plug my iPhone into my car in the morning so I can listen to free French educational podcasts on the way to work the iPhone says "Accessory Connected".

In this case the "accessory" happens to be a 3-ton V6 VW Touareg. I think this sums up Apple's probable view of the world. I wonder if they also refer to their users as accessories?

But actually Apple can refer to me however they want. I'm completely sold out. I love my iPhone. I even wrote this, and all my other posts on it.



4 comments:

Paul 'The Graps' Grapendaal said...

Dude, you are a knob. As for your supposedly epically brilliant iPhone... pity it can't receive TXT's :P

Siard said...

What podcasts have you been listening to?

Ian said...

Sir! Check out dailyfrenchpod.com or search on iTunes for "Learn French by Podcast". dailyfrenchpod.com is better IMHO.

Andrew said...

Loving the blog still dude, but my HTC Hero > iphone :)