Wednesday 8 September 2010

Hey

Not many Alpine adventures listed here recently. I'm in lovely Stockholm again. Everyone here just says "Hey" all the time. It means hello, goodbye, etc. I don't know what you say if someone cuts in front of you in a line.

You may wonder what we've been doing all Summer. Well Summers here are absolutely outstanding. Being very poor following our house purchase things like mountain bikes, parapentes, and actually bringing our furniture over have slipped into next years budget.

The brilliant thing about the Alps is that all the truly awesome activities are completely free. We've been doing a lot of walking and hiking and, of course, swimming in the lake.

I am extremely excited about winter as you can probably tell. Apparently you can get skiable snow as early as October. If I wrote "come on Winter, come on, come on" would any of my South African audience remember what i'm talking about?



No comments: