Wednesday 30 January 2008

I got my MoJo back!

Being on a sabbatical clearly provides us with ample time, if not the necessary resources, to do plenty of shopping. Pretty much from day one with my old Salomon Performa ski boots, which i've put up with for the last four years, i wasn't happy with them and after much moaning and fiddling with clips and a nasty ankle incident on some bumps yesterday, we finally headed down to the ski shop to just have a look and see what they've got.

They had quite a lot. After trying on every single pair of boots in the shop, the ski shop man finally relented and brought out the award-winning Head MoJo XP boots.



And they look and feel just fantastic. So much more flexible than my last set of boots, we'll see how they perform tomorrow, so stay tuned for the review. They are rated for "top skiers" which i am obviously not, so, i'll just have to go easy on them, i think.

This is Natalie hard at work about five minutes ago, slowly paying for my boots. Very kind of her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

take it easy now...

Ian said...

Who me? Always... :D